Terms of Service
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirements within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics on the site (collectively “the content”) and the trademarks, Service Marks and logos contained therein (“the marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed by us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws and international conventions. The content and the marks are provided on the site as-is for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly prohibited in these terms of service, no part of the site and no content or marks may be copied, reproduce, aggregated, republish, uploaded, posting, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, license, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purposes whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
By using the site, you represent and warrant that; (1) you have the legal capacity and you agreed to comply with these terms of service; (2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (3) you will not access the site through automated or non-human means, or there through a bot, script, or otherwise; (4) you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; And (5) you will not use this site to violate any applicable law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site or any portion thereof.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. As a user of the site, you agreed not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile directly or indirectly, a collection, complication, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use of copying of any content or endorsed limitations on the use of the site and slash or contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, and our opinion, us and slash or the site.
- Use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use this site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the site.
- Upload or transmit or attempt to upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming continuous posting repetitive text that interferes with any parties uninterrupted use enjoyment of the site or modifies, and impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or user username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats, one by one pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices sometimes referred to as spyware or passive collection mechanisms.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threatened any of our employees or agents engage in providing any portion of the site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineering in the software comprising or in any way making up part of the site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that it accesses the site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site including collecting usernames and or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use this site as part of any effort to compete with us otherwise use this site and or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and excessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your contributions are not obscene, lude, filthy, violent, harassing, slanderish, or otherwise objectable.
- Your contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your contributions are not used to harass or threaten any other person enter promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your contributions did not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Any use of the site in violation of the foregoing violates these terms of service and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the site.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights other proprietary rights associated with your contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the site. You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding this site submissions provided by you to us or nonconfidential and shall become our property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise come out without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your Submissions.
TERM AND TERMINATION
These terms of service shall remain in full force and effect while you use the site. Without limiting any other provision of these terms of service, we reserve the right to, and our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the site to any person for any reason or for no reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these terms of service of any applicable law or regulation. We may terminate your use or participation in the site or delete any content or information that you posted at any time without warning at our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account come over reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
If you cannot find a resolution to a dispute by means of good-faith negotiation, then You explicitly agree to make a reasonable attempt to resolve any such dispute through Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) or Mediation before filing a civil cause of action.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions to change or update the information on the side anytime, without prior notice.
This site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials, personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site, and unauthorized access to use or our secure servers and or any and all personal information and or financial information stored therein, any interruption or sensation of transmission two or from the site, any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and or any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind of incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be party two or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service or any medium or any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we, our contractors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the lesser of the amount paid, if any by you to us or. Certain US state laws and international laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing. After 30 days of outstanding payment, we reserve the right to send you to collections, upon which you will owe the total amount of any outstanding payments plus any collection costs including reasonable attorney’s fees.
You agreed to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners comment, contractors, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees and expenses made by any third party due to or arising out of use of the site; Breach of these terms of service; Any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these terms of service, your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; Or any overt harmful act towards any other user of the site with whom you connected via the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense to assume the exclusive defense and toll of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications. And you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, or as, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements and any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or two payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the site or in respect to the site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms of service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These terms of service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any of all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control period if any provision or part of a provision of these terms of service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these terms of service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these terms of service or use of the site. You agree that these terms of service will not be considered against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you have based on the electronic form of these terms of service and the lack of signing by the parties hereto execute these terms of service.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective as of July 7, 2019 and was updated August 16, 2021.